Monday, September 10, 2007

School.

uhh. nasty i know. school sucks & so does the work. The only thing that i like about it, is that i get to spend time w/ my friends. but everything else[ehhh]. Well i know i haven't updated in a while so here's some updates w/ my life. Umm well JB concert on October 14th, Quiz Bowl on October 14th, Plain White Tee's concert on October 6th at WildAdventures. http://www.myspace.com/mitchelmussofanz add my Mitchel Musso Fansite:]. Well umm i am still in love w/ Mitchel, If you guys we're wondering.lOl. Umm Me & my friend's Katie, Brantlee, Megan, and lana are all going to the JB[jonas brothers] concert, well are all meeting up & running to the front of the stage, & my friend Katie, is bringing her sisters bra, it's huge, so we are going to write "We love you JB", on it & we are going to throw it on stage, haha^^. It's gonna be hilaro. Well I am gonna start posting reguarly. Peacee. Morgaann x

No comments: